Always on visibility, access and control of remote offices, from anywhere
- Maintain network uptime and SLAs with automatic problem detection and auto-response
- Virtual remote hands for always available management control
- Out-of-band access when the network is down
- Best value, more features in one box
- Proven, reliable, scalable
The next best thing to being there
Distributed remote offices don’t have the same degree of computing and networking resilience found at a company’s headquarters. They typically lack dedicated IT, networking & security teams and support, therefore downtime and outages can be common and problem resolution often requires a site visit.
Opengear’s remote office solution enables IT organizations to manage the back office, VoIP/UCS systems and network infrastructure at all of their offices from one central location, to resolve issues without having to be physically present.
Remotely accessing and controlling all the infrastructure in your branch offices avoids expensive site visits, saving you time and money.
- Diagnose and solve problems from central location and single pane of glass, no need for IT, networking & security staff at each remote office
- One solution delivers IT, network, communications, security & power infrastructure management, and environmental monitoring. Remotely monitors & controls PDU power strips and UPS back-up
- Always-on management connectivity even when the network is down with automatic failover, cellular access and out-of-band management
- Enterprise grade security ensures compliance with security policies for all devices at each remote location
Opengear’s remote office management solutions enable companies to assure that IT, network and communications services are always available while improving efficiencies and maximizing business continuity.