Opengear continues to deliver innovative out-of-band management solutions. Our SmartOOB solutions monitor the physical environment and devices, automatically detect and resolve issues, and leverage the latest cellular technologies for out-of-band management (OOBM).
Now is the perfect time to trade-in legacy console servers from Avocent/Emerson, Raritan, Lantronix, Digi, WTI and more for our next generation IM7200 Infrastructure Management and CM7100 Console Server solutions. Opengear offers a complete solution that meets all of your remote console management needs:
- SmartOOB extends traditional out-of-band management to monitor and log system health and environmental conditions, proactively detecting faults before they become failures.
- Console servers for all environments, from 2 ports 0U to 48 ports in 1U
- Enterprise-grade integrated cellular with PTCRB and carrier certification with built-in 4G LTE
- Standalone management solution, scalable to deployments of 100s and 1000s with Lighthouse central management
- Monitor everything including the physical environment
- Vendor-neutral PDU and UPS support, monitor and control power infrastructure
Contact us now
It’s time for a technology refresh and there has never been a better time to switch to Opengear Smart OOB solutions.