Financial services companies are challenged with managing mission-critical IT infrastructure in the face of rigorous compliance regulations, increasing complexity and ever-changing security challenges. Seconds of downtime can result in millions in lost revenue. Compounded with new transaction systems, government compliance, increasing trends in BYOD and the Internet of Things (IoT), network threats are evolving at a relentless pace.
Maintain compliance, uptime and security in financial data centers and branch offices by remotely and securely managing critical IT systems, devices and equipment.
Smart Solutions for Managing Critical IT Infrastructure
Opengear delivers secure and compliant solutions for the financial services industry, helping to simplify IT infrastructure management, reduce costs and increase efficiencies. Our solutions allow administrators to resolve problems in seconds or minutes — not days – drastically reducing operational costs and downtime to ensure business continuity.
SmartOOB™ provides remote management and monitoring with automatic response and remediation, as well as cellular out-of-band access. Combined with Failover to Cellular™, our solution provides always-on visibility with control of both data center and branch offices to maintain critical uptime and ensure business continuity. All smart solutions support the industry’s most stringent audit and security requirements, ensuring that management policies are always enforced — even during a network outage.
- Ability to access and manage mission-critical systems, devices and equipment remotely and securely from anywhere
- Customized alerts and responses to remediate faults before they become failures
- Keep branch locations connected during primary outages over reliable 4G LTE connections
- Visibility into physical environmental conditions including security devices
- Low barrier to entry for increased network uptime and decreased cost of downtime