Secure remote monitoring, access and control. Even when the network is down.
- A secure alternate path to devices at your remote sites when your primary network is impaired
- Ensures on-site infrastructure is accessible even during system or network outages
- Integrates seamlessly with your existing IT & network management systems
- Minimizes disruption and downtime, ensuring business continuity
- Cellular out-of-band access when the network is down
Assuring uninterrupted service availability
Opengear enables secure remote monitoring, access and management of virtually any electronic device around the world from anywhere.
Our solutions monitor the physical environment as well as the devices, automatically detect and resolve issues, and leverage the latest cellular technologies for out-of-band management to provide access even when the network is down.
Technical staff need to keep equipment at remote sites up and running without having to go onsite to handle outages. Opengear's out-of-band management solutions deliver remote access and control even when their network is down. The result is a drastic reduction in the need for expensive on-site technical visits and rapid problem resolution.
- Always-on redundant network connection or automatic failover when primary link goes down
- Improves uptime and efficiencies through better visibility of the physical environment & physical status of equipment
- Internal 4G LTE and 3G cellular, broadband or dial-in modem provides a secure alternate path for troubleshooting and repair
- Firewall, SSH, extensive VPN support and two-factor authentication ensures confidence in the OOB connection
- Integrates cellular technologies for out-of-band access and SMS messaging and control
- One solution monitors IT, networking, security & power devices from multiple vendors
- Enterprise grade security complies with data center access and security policies
- Instant troubleshooting with always-up out-of-band
Opengear’s integrated in-band and out-of-band management solutions enable companies to assure that IT and network services are always available, improving efficiencies and maximizing uptime.