Secure access for in-depth diagnostics and troubleshooting within seconds of an incident
- Securely access your remote sites at any time from anywhere
- Monitor your site from your cellphone, with simple SMS alerts
- Control the equipment at your site from your cellphone, with SMS commands
- Rapid provisioning, as fast & simple as inserting a SIM, begins working immediately
- Integrates seamlessly with existing IT & network management systems
- Flexible, secure way to connect to all the equipment at remote sites
VIDEO - cellular remote access
More affordable out-of-band than traditional analog lines
Technical staff need to keep equipment at remote sites up and running without having to go onsite to handle outages. Analog modems for out-of-band management are still widely deployed, but can be costly, hard to maintain and not widely accessible for technical professionals when out of the office.
Opengear cellular out-of-band solutions eliminate the need for analog modems, and provide high-speed robust secure access. Thus reducing the cost, complexity and risk of managing remote locations, while improving service levels.
- Support for the widest range of carriers for worldwide deployment
- Always-up or smart failover to cellular out-of-band connection when primary link goes down
- Secure cellular communications with SSH and IPsec VPNs ensures confidence in remote redundant connection
- Instantaneous SMS or NMS alerts sent when nominated events occur at the remote site
- Send SMS messages to control the Opengear appliance and connected devices
- Advanced watchdog for rock-solid cellular connectivity. Monitor and limit data usage with smart failover
- Compatible with public and private APN SIMs, and M2M plans for shared data across many remote sites
- Call Home to Opengear central management, enable remote access on private APNs and NATed/firewalled sites
- High-speed cellular enables graphical remote management of desktops and lights-out servers
- Replace legacy analog modems with a secure & robust cellular OOB connections
- Enable out-of-band management for VoIP-only sites without legacy copper connections
- Instant troubleshooting with always-up out-of-band
Opengearís cellular out-of-band solutions reduce the overhead of traditional analog modem solutions to improve efficiencies and maximize uptime.