Secure remote access to Cisco routers, switches and security appliances in-band and out-of-band
- Minimize disruption and downtime
- Fully integrated management hardware agent
- More cost effective, efficient and feature rich
- Accessible even during system or network outages
- Flexible, extensible, programmable remote management solution
Immediate access to any Cisco device at any time from anywhere
Maintaining a distributed infrastructure requires immediate access to any device on the network at any time from any place in the world. Assured remote access to devices via serial console port is both a cost effective method for central management, and secures network uptime.
Opengear provides secure, redundant connectivity for remote access to system serial console ports in the data center or at remote offices to help avoid unplanned downtime and maintain control of network infrastructure, even during outages.
- Auto-response feature alerts and takes immediate action to remedy network issues
- Built in TFTP server to store IOS images, Cisco configuration files and offline logs
- Proactively scans serial stream for specific errors or phrases and sends alerts
- Detect and trigger break into ROMmon for remote provisioning and recovery
- Integrates with 100s of PDUs for hotkey power cycling from inside the console management session
- Equipped with Cisco friendly pinout for quick and easy installation - no special cables, no adapters
- Always-on management connectivity even when the network is down with automatic failover, cellular access and out-of-band management
Opengear’s Cisco management solutions enable companies to assure that Cisco equipment is always available to improve network uptime.