Thank you for purchasing your new console server.
We’re happy to have you as a member of the Opengear family! Please watch our brief video, then register your product.
Why register your product now?
- Activate your product warranty
- Receive all firmware updates
- Access to Technical Support
- Request your complimentary subscription to Lighthouse Enterprise and free Opengear merchandise
Get a complimentary subscription to our Lighthouse Enterprise management software
Your console server is an integral part of the Opengear Network Resilience Platform – an independent management plane built for network engineers. The Network Resilience Platform is based on the presence and proximity of a NetOps or Smart Out-of-Band console server at every IT location, centrally orchestrated through our Lighthouse Enterprise management software. If you’re not a current Lighthouse subscriber, your new equipment includes a complimentary subscription to Lighthouse Enterprise (subject to Terms & Conditions).¹
- Centralized scalable administration and automation of nodes
- Easy to maintain user groups and permissions
- Secure accessibility for all connections using Lighthouse VPN
- Responsive UI designed and built for NetOps
- Integrated RESTful API
Get some Opengear “swag” as our thank you!
We want to thank you for being an Opengear customer. When you register your Opengear product, just mark the box saying you’d like us to send you some Opengear merchandise, provide your mailing address, and we’ll send you our swag bag – including our popular Opengear socks.²
Lighthouse Tips & FAQ
Lighthouse is a powerful tool to help you achieve an unparalleled level of resilient access and visibility for all your network devices, wherever they are located. For deeper insight and tips about how to get the most from your Lighthouse subscription, visit our FAQs page.
All Opengear console servers come with a 4-year limited warranty. Many Opengear customers take advantage of the opportunity to extend their original hardware warranty by an additional 1 or 2 years. To see the details of your Opengear 4-year hardware limited warranty and options to extend your warranty beyond 4 years, click here.
User Manuals and Quick Start Guides
To download the User Manual or Quick Start Guide for your Opengear console server, please visit our Documentation page on Opengear.com.
Still have questions about your new console server, Lighthouse software, or the Opengear Network Resilience Platform? Contact our Tech Support team.
¹ Terms and Conditions for complimentary Lighthouse subscription
- Your company must be an existing Opengear appliance customer.
- The free trial is for new Lighthouse customers only and is not valid for organizations currently evaluating Lighthouse, or those with existing Lighthouse licenses.
- The promotion is valid for new users who register their Opengear console server.
- The trial subscription will expire three months from the date of issuance.
- At the end of the trial, you will be contacted by an Opengear rep to discuss additional plan.
² Contents of Opengear swag bag you receive may vary from items shown in picture.