Opengear Achieves 62.4% Annual Sales Increase in 2011
Opengear (www.opengear.com),a leading provider of next generation, secure console server and remote management solutions, today announced that it grew worldwide sales by 62.4% percent in 2011. The company also added 400 new customers and 125 resellers, who have adopted Opengear’s line of remote infrastructure management products to reduce costly onsite IT resources and ensure network availability.
“Opengear continues its leadership position in remote management solutions for 2011,” said Todd Rychecky, vice president of sales, Opengear. “Since our founding in 2004, we have achieved nearly a 500 percent growth rate with Opengear’s open standards platforms for enterprises and data centers that provide IT managers with flexible, extensible and secure remote infrastructure management solutions. Leading products this year were the intelligent ACM5000 and IM4200 devices both managed by our VCMS cloud management platform.”
Opengear Product announcements for 2011 include:
- Verizon 3G Cellular Smart Router
- Smart ACM5000 and IM4200 Cellular Routers
- 32-Port Next Generation Console Server
- Opengear Expands Full Product Warranty Coverage to 4 Years
- Opengear joins the Internet of Things with Pachube
- Opengear Supports OpenFlow/SDN Interoperability Lab at Indiana University
- Opengear Strengthens Its Security With Kerberos Support
- Interop Announces the 2012 Selected Providers for the InteropNet
Opengear select customer profiles for 2011 include:
- The Princeton Review, a pioneer and leader in helping students achieve their higher education goals and Penn Foster, one of the world’s leading providers of accredited distance education.
- SonicWall, a developer of advanced intelligent network security and data protection solutions.
- Internap Network Services, a provider of a provider of intelligent IT Infrastructure services.
- CooperVision, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of soft contact lenses and a unit of The Cooper Companies, Inc. (NYSE: COO).
- SSI, a recognized leader in the field of remote and rural connectivity and the largest ISP in Northern Canada.
Opengear delivers secure, resilient access and automation to critical IT infrastructure, even when the network is down. Provisioning, orchestration and remote management of network devices, through innovative software and appliances, enables technical staff to manage their data centers and remote network locations reliably and efficiently. Opengear’s business continuity solutions are trusted by global organizations across financial, digital communications, retail and manufacturing industries. The company is headquartered in New Jersey, with R&D centers in Silicon Valley and Brisbane, Australia. For more information please visit www.opengear.com.