Opengear’s Best Practices Whitepaper provides a series of recommendations designed to assist Opengear customers achieve the enhanced security needed for PCI DSS 3.2 compliance.
The Whitepaper Covers Topics Such As:
- Regularly reviewing and applying security updates
- Changing default passwords
- Creating named accounts for device administration
- Configuring devices to regularly ship logs
- Configuring devices to use a central time server
Our PCI DSS 3.2 Best Practices Whitepaper will help you better understand how to deploy Opengear devices for out-of-band management and network resilience to achieve and maintain PCI DSS 3.2 regulations. The whitepaper also discusses how Opengear secures traditional merchant data and identifies steps merchants and service providers should take to ensure secure, resilient, compliant networks.