Keep Networks Up. And Cost Down.
Today’s data centers have a wide array of network, server and power infrastructures from a variety of vendors. The scope and complexity of managing these environments continues to grow, and traditional out-of-band management solutions with basic serial console access no longer support these evolved demands.
Opengear provides the technology needed to effectively monitor, diagnose and troubleshoot critical data center equipment from a centralized management solution, supported by power and connection redundancies.
A New Level of Infrastructure Management
Industry-leading SmartOOB™ solutions streamline the remote management of network, IT and power infrastructure in data centers, ensuring efficient and secure access, monitoring and control for both local and remote operations teams.
SmartOOB raises infrastructure management to a new level, monitoring and controlling virtually everything that affects uptime, including the physical environment. Proactive problem identification, quick notification and automated remediation reduce operating and downtime costs. IT teams can monitor and troubleshoot all their equipment from a centralized management station on a single pane of glass. All Opengear devices are equipped with SmartOOB and enable remote setup, ongoing maintenance and disaster recovery of mission-critical infrastructure — even when the network is down.
- Provides secure remote infrastructure management from virtually anywhere
- Maximizes critical bandwidth in data-hungry environments
- Extends beyond traditional out-of-band management with automated response and remediation
- Multiple-port formats and density support a broad range of deployments
- Provides single-pane-of-glass monitoring, access and control
- Integrates with industry-standard data center management systems and tools
- Sophisticated remote troubleshooting reduces MTTR and operating costs