Why upgrade your legacy console servers from Cisco, Avocent/Emerson, Raritan, Lantronix, Digi and WTI?
Learn how replacing your older units with Smart Out-of-Band management solutions by Opengear will allow your organization to leverage the latest cellular technologies for truly resilient networks.
Our complete solution:
- Monitors and logs system health, and detects and sends notifications on faults before they become failures
- Utilizes embedded carrier-certified cellular modules for 4G-LTE access
- Reduces deployment costs with software selectable pinouts
- Provides flexibility with vendor-neutral PDU and UPS support
- Manages 4 to 96 ports in 1 RU
- Enables scalable out-of-band solution for global deployments
- Monitors 3rd Party and Opengear devices with Lighthouse Enterprise
There has never been a better time to switch to Opengear Smart OOB™ solutions.
Ask us about the trade-in value of your old console servers.
Contact us now
- 1GHz processor
- Dual SFP Fiber and/or dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- PSTN, and optional 4G LTE cellular module for remote access during primary outage
- Failover to Cellular™, using reliable IP Passthrough technology
- Software selectable straight or rolled port pinouts for simple, flexible console cabling without adapters
- 16GB internal flash storage with built-in TFTP/FTP server, USB 3.0 ports and SD storage expansion
- Wi-Fi AP or client for local wireless management and sensor networks