Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) Automates Deployments
Schedule a demo of our ZTP functionality here: http://opengear.com/schedule-demo/
Network administrators tasked with deploying large scale IT infrastructure increasingly look to automate the deployment process. Traditional deployments require them to log into a single unit via CLI and configure all settings – and then rinse and repeat. This rinse and repeat model is error prone and mistakes could easily be made which could prevent out-of-band access during critical failures.
By leveraging Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP), administrators can now automate repetitive tasks, reduce human touch points, reduce errors and scale the deployment process to any size. Customizable scripting and file types allow ZTP to be flexible in any type of environment.
Opengear’s Zero Touch Deployment:
- Built-in ZTP for rapid and automated configuration deployment
- Adaptable to existing provisioning systems
- Cellular network connectivity for Day One installations to prevent unnecessary delays
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) to verify network topology to quickly troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Reduced deployment costs with shared hardware